Join us for a member only cyber range exercise
Improve your defense and response skills to a real-world simulated ransomware attack
Attend our one-day, hands-on-keyboard exercise in which participants observe and respond to a realistic ransomware attack. Exercise participants are tasked with detecting, responding to, and defending against an adversary’s campaign that incorporates the latest behaviors from the ATT&CK framework. To maximize the learning experience and engagement for this virtual event, it is limited to 24 participants and organized into 3 teams. Participants will be led through a series of introductory modules in the morning and then jump into the simulated attack in the afternoon. Instructors will be online to assist with any questions during both the morning modules and the afternoon exercise.
The exercise is structured to provide participants with:
- Hands-on experience with the traditional tools used in forensic analysis
- Practice with the latest active defense techniques to protect your network from an attack and mitigate its impact on operations
- Real-world simulations that can be brought back and used to inform a firm’s formal incident response playbook and checklists.
- FS-ISAC members only
- $595 fee per person
- Attendees receive 6 CPEs
- Some network defender experience or technical training is recommended
How to register:
Please visit our FAQ Page for additional information.
- Members: To register, log in via Intelligence Exchange dashboard*, select the Member Services icon. From this dashboard, select the Event/Training tab and select the exercise.
- *If you are a member and do not have an Intelligence Exchange account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your financial institution is not a member of FS-ISAC, join FS-ISAC today.
Refunds: Refunds are available up to 14 days prior to the event. If cancellation is requested within 14 days, we will do all we can to offer a future event within the same calendar year. However, due to limited space, this is not guaranteed, and will be done on a first come, first served basis. No refunds within 14 days of the event.