Support Women in Cybersecurity
As the financial sector faces the challenges of a growing global shortage of cybersecurity professionals and an increase in targeted threats, FS-ISAC is helping to close this critical gap through its Building Cybersecurity Diversity Scholarship.
Launched in 2016, the scholarship program is 100 percent funded through the generosity of our members and affiliates. As a sponsor, your firm can provide much needed financial support and mentorship to rising young women pursuing a cybersecurity career in financial services in the United States, Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East or Africa.
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Chance to connect with top female students
- Provide a mentorship to recipients during an FS-ISAC Summit
- Recruit students for internships and jobs
- Participate in recipient selection
Benefits to Students
- Receive a monetary scholarship to learn and network from professionals at an FS-ISAC Summit in your region
- Develop a mentorship through your sponsoring firm and gain insights into the field
- Advance your career through exposure
- Support diversifying the workforce to meet the unique needs of the global financial sector
Become a sponsoring firm in 2020. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.