We are accepting submissions until 5 July
If you have any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Guidelines and Dates
- Notification of decision is 26 July
- Speaker Trainings: 9 August - 10 September
- Final speaker and presentation materials deadline: 12 August
- FS-ISAC financial institution member or eligible non-member firms are welcome to present individually or in collaboration and will select the appropriate session type. Members including a solution provider in the session much submit as a sponsored session.
- Solution providers (includes affiliate partners) interested in speaking are highly encouraged to collaborate and co-present with financial institution firms and must submit as a Platinum Sponsor, Gold Sponsor or On-Demand Sponsor. This feature can often be a deciding factor as we are looking for well-rounded content with real take-aways for the audience. Content must be thought leadership with no mention of product or sales pitches. The speaker must also be a subject matter expert. No product or sales titles are permitted. By submitting, solution providers and affiliates agree budget is approved for sponsorship and upon approval, a sponsorship contract is executed.
- Review and Acceptance Process: The FS-ISAC Content Committee, made up of staff and members, reviews each submission thoroughly to build a cohesive agenda. The submitted presentation deck and materials will be reviewed during this process and if accepted, feedback will be provided. Please make final revisions at this time. A final presentation deck and materials deadline will follow. Speakers receive extensive best practices and platform training for the virtual session. See below for important dates and deadlines.
- Sponsorship Details: Terms and Conditions and Sales Prospectus (For more information, please email email@example.com)
Session and Submission Information
- All Sessions are 30-minutes in length, except Platinum Sponsor sessions are 45-minutes.
- We encourage you to plan 20-minutes of session content with at least 10 minutes of engagement (Q/A with seed questions, open audience Q/A, interactive polling).
- Required for Submission:
1. Full DRAFT presentation deck and all supporting materials (videos, supporting research citing's, polling placeholders, etc.).
2. All speaker details including name, title, phone, email, biography and headshot of each. Sponsors will also provide Event Manager details.
- Session Tags: Thought-Leadership, Training, and Ask the Expert
Technology, Cloud, Application, & Data Security
What should we be doing around Technology, Cloud, Application, and Data Security?
- Application Dev Security (incl. some SolarWinds lessons learned)
- Vendor Management
- Cloud Security
- Data and Model security
Payments and Currency
How to better secure money movement and transfers?
GRC and Resilience
What does the firm and board need to feel secure and ready for the next long-tail event?
- Board Reporting
- Crisis Management
- Governance, Risk, Compliance
What is the Cross-Border Intelligence Landscape, Key Topics, Lessons Learned, and more?
- Short-Term Threats
- Long Term Threats
- Threat Hunting
- DDoS lessons learned
- Trickbot takedown