We are accepting submissions until 6 August
If you have any questions or concerns please email email@example.com.
Important Guidelines and Dates
- Notification of decision is 30 August
- Speaker Trainings: 20 September - 6 October
- Final speaker and presentation materials deadline: 4 October
- FS-ISAC financial institution members or eligible non-member firms are welcome to present individually or in collaboration and will select the appropriate session type. Members including a solution provider in the session must submit as a sponsored session.
- Solution providers (includes affiliate partners) interested in speaking are highly encouraged to collaborate and co-present with financial institution firms and must submit as a Premier Sponsor, Title Sponsor or On-Demand Sponsor. This feature can often be a deciding factor as we are looking for well-rounded content with real take-aways for the audience. Content must comprise thought leadership with no mention of product or sales pitches. The speaker must also be a subject matter expert. No product or sales titles are permitted. The Showcase Sponsor may submit a product demonstration as this session is a 15-minute product demo given three times to the audience within the 45-minute session. By submitting, solution providers and affiliates agree budget is approved for sponsorship and upon approval, a sponsorship contract is executed.
- Review and Acceptance Process: The FS-ISAC Content Committee, made up of staff and members, reviews each submission thoroughly to build a cohesive agenda. The submitted presentation deck and materials will be reviewed during this process and if accepted, feedback will be provided. Please make final revisions then. A final presentation deck and materials deadline will follow. Speakers receive extensive best practices and platform training for the virtual session.
- Sponsorship Details: Terms and Conditions and Sales Prospectus (For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Session and Submission Information
All Sessions are 25-minutes in length, except Premier Sponsor sessions are 30-minutes.
We encourage you to plan 15-minutes of session content with at least 10 minutes of engagement (Q/A with seed questions, open audience Q/A, interactive polling). Premier Sponsor sessions would plan 20-minutes of content with 10-minutes to engagement.
Required for Submission:
- Full DRAFT presentation deck and all supporting materials (videos, supporting research citing's, polling placeholders, etcetera.).
- All speaker details including name, title, phone, email, biography, and headshot of each. Sponsors will also provide Event Manager details.
Session Tags: Thought-Leadership, Training, and Ask the Expert
Ops and Reliability
- Emerging Tech
- Global Intel
Long Term Threats
Other Gov’t Activities