Unlock the Value of Speaking to Cybersecurity Experts From the Financial Sector
Call for Presentations closes 1 August.
Member Presentations: Cutting edge content is key at an FS-ISAC Summit
- Panels are limited to three participants and one moderator
- There is no cost to FS-ISAC members for speaking sessions
- FS-ISAC does not reimburse any travel expenses or pay speaker fees
Questions regarding content should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Member submissions that include a sponsor will be considered sponsored sessions. If you are interested in sponsoring a session or need more information visit the Solution Providers CFP.
Sessions are grouped into tracks. This year's tracks can be found here.
All submissions are reviewed and vetted by our content committee and FS-ISAC content team for technical merits, expertise, topic selection, approach and interest to attendees.
Tips for Selection:
- Selection and Timeliness of the Topic
Is this topic important to Summit attendees? Are member firms struggling to get their arms around it? The committee assesses both the technical merits and potential interest of the presentation proposal.
- Educational Value of the Topic
Attendees appreciate hearing real implementation stories - both domestically and internationally. Members like to leave the Summit equipped with alternative approaches and “lessons learned”, something to take back to the office.
- Content Driven
Presentations should be educational and content-driven that provide actionable, relevant and useful information to attendees. These should be delivered by subject matter experts.
We Will Discard:
- Incomplete or poorly written/underdeveloped submissions
- Submissions from/including Solution Providers
The deadline to submit your presentation is 1 August 2019.