Build cybersecurity skillsets in virtual cyber labs, and a cyber range live-fire exercise, while connecting with your peers!
In the physical world, “living off the land” simply means to survive using only the resources that you can harvest from the natural land. In this scenario, you will get a close look at a real “living off the land” attack while gaining hands-on experience with windows logs forensics and advanced lateral movement techniques.
All exercises will be guided by experienced instructors. The skill level is easy to intermediate and is suitable for any cyber security role including engineers, architects, networks security experts as well as SOC analysts and incident response team members.
The exercise will provide you with:
• Hands-on experience with the traditional tools used in forensic analysis.
• Practice with the latest active defense techniques to protect your network from an attack and mitigate its impact on operations, and
• Real-world simulations that can be brought back and used to inform a firm’s formal incident response playbook and checklists.
• FS-ISAC members only
• $725 fee per person
• Participants will need to bring a laptop and will be provided with information to pretest their connectivity to the exercise site.
• Attendees receive 6 CPEs
• Some network defender experience or technical training is recommended.
• Event Location: Allan Gray, 1 Silo Square, Clocktower precinct, V&A Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
How to register:
• Members: Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
• *If you are a member and do not have an Intelligence Exchange account, please contact email@example.com.
• If your financial institution is not a member of FS-ISAC, join FS-ISAC today.
• Please visit our FAQ Page for additional information.
Refunds: Refunds are available up to 14 days prior to the event. If cancellation is requested within 14 days, we will do all we can to offer a future event within the same calendar year. However, due to limited space, this is not guaranteed, and will be done on a first come, first served basis. No refunds within 14 days of the event.