Join us for a member only cyber range exercise
Build full-stack cybersecurity skillsets in virtual cyber labs, and a cyber range live-fire exercise.
Today’s cybersecurity professionals can no longer afford to specialize in niche skills. Having a well-rounded skillset is a must, regardless of your role.
Our new cyber range workshop will expand your skillset outside your core expertise. It will deliver a broad set of topics from web security, Windows, Linux and security architecture to incident response. You will start by running hands-on cyber lab exercises as individuals, each one delivering a different topic, then conclude with a live-fire cyber range exercise that will simulate a web defacement attack simulated across the entire kill chain.
All exercises will be guided by experienced instructors. The skill level is easy to intermediate and is suitable for any cyber security role including engineers, architects, networks security experts as well as SOC analysts and incident response team members.
The exercise will provide you with:
- Hands-on web security experience including OWASP Top-10 web application vulnerabilities, understanding their impact, and how to mitigate
- Essential Windows security skills including the use of process explorer, and windows registry investigation to understand malware persistence
- Security architecture skills including WAF configuration and security policy editing
- Incident response skills in a live, simulated incident. Including use of commercial secure tools, live SSH tools and Linux management tools, experiencing a brute force attack, and more
- FS-ISAC members only
- $725 fee per person
- Attendees receive 6 CPEs
- Some network defender experience or technical training is recommended
How to register:
- Members: To register, log in via Intelligence Exchange dashboard*, select the Member Services icon. From this dashboard, select the Event/Training tab and select the exercise.
- *If you are a member and do not have an Intelligence Exchange account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your financial institution is not a member of FS-ISAC, join FS-ISAC today.
Please visit our FAQ Page for additional information.
Refunds: Refunds are available up to 14 days prior to the event. If cancellation is requested within 14 days, we will do all we can to offer a future event within the same calendar year. However, due to limited space, this is not guaranteed, and will be done on a first come, first served basis. No refunds within 14 days of the event.