Call for Presentations
The deadline for submissions is 8 June.
If you have any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorship Details: Sales Prospectus, for more information please email email@example.com
- Financial firm members may submit as an individual or in collaboration with a financial firm colleague. If the session includes a vendor that vendor company will need to submit the session as a sponsored session.
- Vendors/Solution Providers (Sponsors) may submit as an individual or in collaboration with a financial firm; however, there is a sponsor fee for these sessions. Vendors must submit as a Platinum sponsor session. Often, the Content Committee will rank vendor sessions higher that include a co-presenter from a financial firm. The speaker should be a security expert.
- Other organizations such as government agencies, trade groups, or financial sector stakeholders that are not financial firm members or vendors may submit as an individual or in collaboration with a relevant firm or colleague.
- Review and Acceptance Process: The FS-ISAC Content Committee, comprised of members and staff, reviews the submissions to design a curated and cohesive agenda. Due to the expected high number of submissions received for this event, not every session can be accepted. The Content Committee will provide feedback on accepted submissions and the presenter must meet the milestone deadlines to ensure a successful presentation.
Session and Submission Information
- A full DRAFT presentation deck and all supporting materials (videos, supporting research, polling placeholders, etc.) are required.
- All speaker details including name, title, phone, email, and biography must be submitted along with the Event Manager's contact information.
- Presentation decks and materials are by default TLP-Amber, available to all registered attendees.
- Presentations should also include session tags such as: Thought Leadership, Training, and Ask the Expert
- Attack vectors and indicators
- Cloud security
- Fraud, identity, and money
- Governance, risk management, and compliance
- Global intelligence
- Resilience and recovery
- Security organization and people
- Tech, apps, and data